Would you like to BOOK MARY BETH to perform at a wedding, private party, anniversary, corporate meeting, or other special event coming up? She'd love to! Several optimal dates over rest of 2021 and throughout 2022 still available.
To check availability and rate, please contact us asap call directly at (four three five) 659-9844.
For the quickest and most accurate bid, please gather or include the following information:
1) DATE and TIME of Event.
2) Desired LENGTH of performance (If ambient/background-- music, what time frame? If a concert, how long? For weddings, ceremony only, or include duration time for cocktail hour or dinner music?)
3) VENUE (address and set-up information, along with info if music will be needed at multiple locations onsite)
4) Would you like to book Mary Beth SOLO, or with other players? (Duos, Trios, or larger combos available.)
5) PIANO details (Is there an acoustic piano onsite? Can we verify that it'll be in tune? MB bring keyboard?)
6) SOUND Equipment (Is there an in house P.A./AV that will be provided, or will MB need to provide?)
7) Any SPECIAL REQUESTS or helpful details we should know? (MB is glad to learn requested songs, highlight specific genres, etc.)
Mary Beth has performed all over the world at beautiful concerts, galas, ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions, as a solo artist and/or with other players. Events in most Utah areas are bid in relation to performance time and atmosphere. Rate depends on location, equipment, and musical needs. Weddings requiring travel and lodging are bid to include travel costs for Mary Beth and one support person (usually her husband Mark).
Along with her performance, Mary Beth can provide other special items and services. Bulk CDs and her Kick-Ass Creativity books (signed, if desired) may be purchased at a discounted rate. With a little notice, Mary Beth can even be commissioned to create a custom song for your occasion. To discuss the fee and logistics of having a custom song written and recorded for your occasion, please contact us here.
Billing may take place through your planning business or Mary Beth will invoice client directly, at your discretion. Deposit information is outlined in fee proposal. Balance of payment is required before or on date of performance and may be made via cash, check, PayPal, Venmo or Bitcoin.
DID YOU KNOW... that as well as providing concerts or atmospheric music, Mary Beth also PRESENTS on creativity, using music to anchor points of inspiration and action. Please feel free to inquire if a KEYNOTE, AFTER-DINNER CONCERT/PROGRAM, or BREAK OUT session might be a better fit for your upcoming meeting or event.